About Sporting Jobs:
Sporting Jobs are leaders in Executive Search & Recruitment across all areas of Sport throughout the UK & Europe. The team at Sporting Jobs boasts decades of experience from board level of professional sports management and recruitment and have worked hard to forge and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, allowing us to open doors with some of the most recognisable brands and clubs in the sector. In partnership with the highly influential Sporting Group International, our management team have contacts and clients across elite levels of all major sports, not just in the UK but in Europe too. Our clients include major brands in football that are iconic clubs in the Premier League, EFL Championship and have some of the most prestigious clients in Rugby Union, Rugby League, Cricket, Tennis, Golf, Boxing and Horse Racing.
Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief. Identify new business opportunities. Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function.
• Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief.
• Identify new business opportunities.
• Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function.
Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the business brief:
• Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements.
• Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures.
• Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently.
• Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies.
• Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
• Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
• Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets
Identify new business opportunities
• Identify and progress leads as required.
• Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function
• Understand and support the sales process Provide first line support for all enquiries.
• Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
• Contribute to team meetings as appropriate.
• Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times.
• Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management.
• Develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within your sector.
• Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates.
Operate in line with the relevant legislation
•Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database.
•Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice.
• Comply with all relevant sector specific legislation.
• Seek support and escalate non-compliance where appropriate.
• Passion for sport.
• Natural sales acumen or ideally sales/recruitment experience.
• Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities.
• Tenacious and resilient.
• Driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary.
• Customer focused approach.
• Confident and persuasive communicator.
• Demonstrable questioning and listening skills.
• Time management and organisational skills.
• Appropriately presented.
In return we offer…
•Competitive basic salary with leading commission scheme.
• 12-month program designed around new business, delivery and the 360 recruitment process.
• Unrivalled career progression.
• Uncapped earning potential.
About Sporting Jobs:
Contract Type Permanent
Closing Date Feb 29, 2024